You’ve been considering a boudoir session, but there are so many things that make you nervous about it, right? Nervous isn’t such a bad thing… it usually holds hands with excitement!
Knowing more will help you get excited, instead of nervous. Here’s how to rock your session!
1. Trust your Photographer. We will take our time getting to know each other before we ever get near a camera. I need to know you and you need to trust me. This WILL happen. Once you realize it’s just us girls, having a fun day together, it’s easy to relax into it. I won’t ask you to do anything I can’t demonstrate to you, because some people take verbal direction easily, while others need visual instructions – I’m an excellent teacher! We’ve got this!
2. Relax. No, this won’t happen immediately, but when it does… magic happens. The minute you really start to own your session, YOU shine through and so does your sexy! I can pose you all day, but when you start moving your own body, it all comes together flawlessly. Don’t be shy about it – if it feels right, do it. Worst case, it doesn’t look like it feels and you never even have to see it. Culling images is part of what I do – you’ll only ever have to see the gorgeous ones! So if it bends, bend it. If it feels right to run your hand down your face and neck, please, carry on. I may guide you along the way, but if you can relax and truly OWN your session, you will blow your own mind – I promise.
3. GO SHOPPING! For many ladies, a boudoir session is a “once in a lifetime” adventure. Treat yourself. Get some lingerie that makes you feel sexy. It’ll also help you feel prepared for your session.
4. Talk to me. Have an idea? Share it. Want to try a certain pose? Tell me. Have questions? Ask. I am easy to talk to and I will help you see yourself in ways you never imagined. Trust the process. You will walk away feeling like a queen, but you MUST get comfortable talking to me. For those of you who are a little more on the shy side, come meet me in person! Give me a call and we’ll set it up.
5. Prepare. Get a good nights’ sleep. Have a decent breakfast. Wash and dry your hair the night before. Come in with a clean face. I’ve got the rest ;)
Ladies, if you have any questions, always feel free to call me. I’m accessible.
So, what’s stopping you?